Carry-On Travel Essentials
With all of the travel I have done in 2018 I feel like i have become a pro at packing for quick trips and always have the essentials with me! Since most of my travel is fairly quick- typically 2-3 days, I have compiled a list of my carry-on essentials when traveling. I will do one soon for what additional items you should bring on international flights and longer trips, but for the meantime- these are my must haves!
Away Bigger Carry On | 2. Lululemon City Adventure Bag II | 3. NUUN Electrolyte Tablets | 4. Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM | 5. Hydroflask | 6. Bose QuietComfort Wireless Headphones II | 7. Apple Airpods | 8. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Calypso Wrap Cardigan | 9. Burts Bees Chapstick | 10. Kind Bar | 11. Anker Portable Charger | 12. Fuzzy Socks | 13. Wet Ones | 14. iPad | 15. Travel Neck Pillow | 16. Hand Sanitizer Mist | 17. Beef Jerky
1. Away Bigger Carry On- This was by far one of my favorite purchases of 2018 when it comes to travel! I love this carry on because it is a hard shell, fits so much clothes, has a sleek design, and comes with an integrated ejectable portable charger!
2. Lululemon City Adventure Bag II - Perfect for traveling to carry your laptop, ipad, and all essentials, it also has a bottom compartment where you can store make-up or an extra pair of shoes!
3. NUUN Electrolyte Tablets- These are great to keep you hydrated while traveling and taste good!
4. Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM- This is my everyday handbag and I also love it for travel because it fits so much stuff inside, so when i’m not traveling with a backpack this handbag is just as good!
5. Hydroflask- I love traveling with a water bottle so I can stay hydrated and not have to pay for overpriced water at the airport
6. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless Headphones II- I bought this noise cancelling headphones last year before traveling to on a long flight to Europe and absolutely love them!
7. Apple Airpods- I also love these headphones for travel and opt for these when i’m tight on space and can’t carry my bigger Bose headphones
8. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Calypso Cardigan- I am obsessed with this brand for cozy travel cardigans or even just to lounge in! I always have my cardigan with me for travel
9. Burts Bees Chapstick- I always have to carry chapstick with me, and this is my favorite!
10. Kind Bar- My favorite dairy-free protein bar and great for a snack while traveling
11. Anker Portable Charger- Even though it’s a little on the bulky side, this is one of my favorite travel chargers because it can charge your iPhone up to 7 times on a full charge, which is perfect for travel!
12. Barefoot Dreams Fuzzy Socks- Fuzzy socks are the best while traveling and I love wearing these or really any brand.
13. Wet Ones- These always come in handy to wipe down my seat as soon as I board the plane and really always come in hand!
14. iPad- Perfect for watching movies or catching up on tv shows while traveling!
15. Travel Neck Pillow- I love this travel pillow and normally sleep while traveling so this helps my neck from not . being in an uncomfortable position for hours
16. EO Lavender Sanitizer Spray- Smells so good and love a good sanitizer spray!
17. Beef Jerky- This is one of my favorite snacks for traveling that is on the healthier side since it is protein!